Share this page with your friends and family using these popular social netowrks, by email, or just using the link the the box below.
( 5-ounce Dixie Cups
8 sheets graham crackers, crushed
2 tablespoons butter, melted
2 (small) packages cheesecake instant pudding mix
4 cups milk
sliced strawberries and blueberries
1. Crush your graham crackers into small pieces, using a food processor, blender, rolling pin--whatever you've got.
2. Stir in melted butter to combine.
3. Combine pudding mix and milk, whisking together until smooth.
4. Add a small layer (a spoonful or so) of pudding mix to the bottom of your cups.
5. Next, add a layer of your graham cracker "crust" (again, about a spoonful).
6. On top of your graham cracker crumbs, layer in a few sliced berries. Fill cups up the rest of the way with the remaining pudding mix.
7. Insert popsicle sticks and freeze until set.
Nov 11th 2013
I'll bet that you could make a less decadent version of this using greek yogourt, granola and fruit. Great use of dixie cups!