Share this page with your friends and family using these popular social netowrks, by email, or just using the link the the box below.
Baked Buffalo Wings
1 lb chicken wings
1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1 tablespoon salt
1/2 cup louisiana hot sauce
1 tablespoon margarine
1. Fill a large pot half way with water and then add the first 4 ingredients.
2. Bring water mixture and wings to a boil and then boil for 15 minutes.
3. Transfer wings to an oven safe container coated with cooking spray. Bake wings on "Broil" (high) for 15 minutes on each side.(For crispier wings, cook longer on each side, maybe 20 minutes per side).
4. While waiting for wings, combine the Hot Sauce and Margarine in a microwave safe container and cook in microwave for 2 minutes or until melted. (You can cook the sauce longer for a thicker sauce).
5. When wings are done, shake with sauce and serve.
Nov 18th 2013
I will try to pass these off on the guys on the next game night. Could be a nice break from the all those fried ones they're used to eating.