Share this page with your friends and family using these popular social netowrks, by email, or just using the link the the box below.
Baked Ham and Cheese Omlette Roll
1 cup milk
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 cupcooked ham, chopped or 9 slices of any deli ham
1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Beat eggs and milk until fluffy.
3. Add flour, salt and pepper and beat or whisk until smooth.
4. Pour into a buttered or greased 9 x 13 baking dish or pan.
5. Bake for 10 - 15 minutes or until eggs are just about set (Keep an eye on them at the 6 minute mark -- depending on your oven, they could set that fast!).
6. Sprinkle with chopped ham or lay slices of ham evenly on top.
7. Sprinkle with cheese.
8. Bake for about 5 minutes more or until cheese is melted.
9. Starting at short side, roll up omelet while still in pan.
10. Place seam side down on serving dish. Cut into slices.
Nov 18th 2013
What an interesting way of preparing an omelette! I always try to cook them on the stove top and the results are less than picture perfect. I can't wait to see how they turn out in the oven.